Cash Flow Fundamentals
A workshop to help you take charge of your business’s health and longevity by learning to manage cash flow like a pro.
Meet your workshop instructor, Matt Gartland.
Hello! I'm Matt, Co-CEO of SPI Media. I wear a lot of hats in my executive role, including that of Chief Financial Officer.
Consequently, I spend a lot of my time thinking about pricing and developing strategic pricing plans. As you'll learn in my workshop, cash flow management is of paramount importance to any business regardless of size, type, or industry.
I created this workshop based on my decades-long career as a founder and executive in various companies. Specifically, I draw on my experience as a three-time digital agency founder and executive, tech startup advisor, and mentor to professional creators and small business owners. In every instance, how cash flow is managed has impacted the profitability and decision making of the organization. Today, at SPI Media, cash flow management remains one of my focal points to enable healthy, profitable, and sustainable growth. If you'd like to achieve the same results, I hope you'll join me in this workshop.
Cash Flow Fundamentals is only available through the All-Access Pass
Combining innovative curriculum with the power of community, community-led courses give you the educational pathways to develop your skills as an entrepreneur and grow your business.
Not only will you have access to this course, but SPI’s library of innovative courses and workshops, with new content being added monthly. Custom pathways and curricula are geared to meet you where you are on your journey and will elevate your success as a community of experts and peers keep you engaged and on track while you apply your new skills to your business.
- Access to the curriculum of SPI's entire catalog* while you hold the pass
- Weekly office hours with Pat Flynn
- Peer-to-peer messaging with other members in the SPI Academy
- Monthly workshops on highly requested content
- 4–8 week-long cohort-based Accelerators
- Pathways featuring recommended curriculum paths to help you start your idea, launch your podcast, or boost your income (with more pathways on the way)
- Programming designed to help you know what to focus on now
- Accountability partner matching
- Supplemental documentation, tutorials, checklists, and guidance for all our courses, exclusive to All-Access
- Member-only channels and community forums
- Access to SPI Academy member directory
- Programming focused on the early days of your online brand and business
- Access to a monthly AMA with SPI experts
$179/quarter or $599/year